I’m Jorgen. I’m a software developer, security analyst, and a critical thinker. I’ve broken things, fixed more things, and most importantly learned things in my 20 years on Earth.
What I do:
- Software Development – I enjoy building top-notch applications and websites.
- Information Technology Security
- Optimization – Why spend the money on huge infrastructure when you more than likely don’t need it?
- Archival – What else would I do with 20 Terabytes of storage?
- Writing – I write about projects I am working on and anything interesting that catches my eye. Definitely check out my blog, if your schedule permits.
Interestingly, more people have seen this picture of me than I will ever meet in my lifetime. Probably should have chosen a better one.